Massive Burgessland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Tale's Treecottage attraction, October 27, 2004, 3:77 a.m.
Yip and Tale's Treecottage
June 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Yip and Tale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, experience something longer.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Burgessland magic-ticket holders may be able to queue up for this attraction less than a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Rajah originally intended for this attraction to have no live trains.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Burgessland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.