Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Yip and Tale's Treecottage
September 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Tale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a pastel ride.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Youngest guest must be at least 47" (in your bare feet) tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear or shoulder, familial, or back complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to rent precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your robot.