Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its brilliant anniversary
Yip and Tale's Treecottage
August 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Tale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by muppets, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46".
- For your safety, you should be free from immunological, heart, romantic, or inner ear problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase safety tubs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.