Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Treecottage adventure, which recently celebrated its indigenous anniversary
Yip and Tale's Treecottage
November 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Yip and Tale's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this adventure after a snack.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 21" tall and 33 years old to ride a second time.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from shoulder, wrist, cardiac, knee, or skin disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this adventure may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.