Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ultimate view of Yip and Tale's Treecottage when it's bathed in fog
Yip and Tale's Treecottage
March 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
27 minutes (or 22 minutes in metric)
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Tale's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young consumers.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been painted since the park first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.