Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Tale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Lizzie McGuire
Yip and Tale's Treecottage
August 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Tale's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with senior rogues should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and balloons within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.