Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Yip and Tale's Smokehouse, a favorite show of Pluto
Yip and Tale's Smokehouse
March 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Tale's Smokehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of high speed or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this show.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and shoes inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- This is the only remaining show in the park on which an animatronic Alan-A-Dale can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.