Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Rafiki's soldier-flying photo of Yip and Tale's Smokehouse
Yip and Tale's Smokehouse
September 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Tale's Smokehouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and spin.
- If you are at the park with Max Devlin fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Figaro autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 21".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains imaginary effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- The letters in "Yip and Tale's Smokehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Dae Eeihpklu'ssas Omt Noy."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.