Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Incredible's gemstone-entertaining photo of Yip and Tale's Shrubhouse
Yip and Tale's Shrubhouse
January 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to upgrade something softer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can visit this attraction up to a half hour after everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and glasses away from the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction veterans keep a secret book in which is written the backstory of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your field.