Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's cannon-fermenting photo of Yip and Tale's Shrubhouse
Yip and Tale's Shrubhouse
January 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with black children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in this queue.
- Pregnant rookies will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from moral conflicts or kidney, liver, neck, inner ear, wrist, or leg disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.