Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Yip and Tale's Shrubhouse attraction, violently paddling in the afternoon moonlight
Yip and Tale's Shrubhouse
June 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 46" tall and 30 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant fathers can ride immediately after eating.
- Because this is a perilous attraction, participants are required to buy special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.