Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Shrubhouse attraction during repairs
Yip and Tale's Shrubhouse
February 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a large group, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Haunted Helicopter") should ride this attraction more than a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and in a stroller).
- Must be at least 36" tall and 15 years old to ride alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from leg, spinal, chin, neck, lycanthropic, or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.