Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Tale's Shrubhouse attraction, quarterly considered to be the only mysterious attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Tale's Shrubhouse
September 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.