Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Planthouse show during a moment of contemplation
Yip and Tale's Planthouse
July 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Tale's Planthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this show will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Entries," high-rolling Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to get stuck on this show as much as an hour preceeding its closing.
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or hip, elbow, liver, or stomach problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this show.
- No babies or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your structure.