Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Oakhouse attraction during repairs
Yip and Tale's Oakhouse
October 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Yip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Pluto photo location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Pregnant miniatures should avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.