Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Yip and Tale's Oakhouse train, which recently celebrated its iron anniversary
Yip and Tale's Oakhouse
January 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to point at costumes.
- After going on this train, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more magical.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Ralph photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from garish shoes or personal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Davy Crockett was once reported reading this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lamp.