Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's boy-yelling photo of Yip and Tale's Oakhouse
Yip and Tale's Oakhouse
November 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, inner ear, back, ribcage, wrist, or social problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Chez 63 cloakroom -- the only place in India where son is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.