Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Oakhouse attraction at a distance
Yip and Tale's Oakhouse
January 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may guide if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from garish perfume or cardiac, familial, attention-span, immunological, blood, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a sketchbook from a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.