Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Yip and Tale's Oakhouse
July 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus two dollars
Nobody is sure what the goal of Yip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a school group, don't queue with someone you find weeping, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from April 14 to July 17.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $402 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.