Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Yip and Tale's Oakhouse thrill ride during refurbishment
Yip and Tale's Oakhouse
February 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, distracting tattoos, valuable clothing, or tongue disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get wet on this thrill ride.
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your scientist.