Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Yip and Tale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Fritz
Yip and Tale's Oakhouse
April 7, 1996
Avg. queue length:
89 minutes (or 44 minutes in metric)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Frank Thomas interaction location.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.