Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Tale's Nuthouse attraction, September 27, 1993, 4:46 a.m.
Yip and Tale's Nuthouse
June 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Yip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Contains imported illusions.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons inside the attraction at significant times.
- Indiana Jones was not allowed to dedicate this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.