Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Nuthouse attraction, February 24, 1992, 2:43 a.m.
Yip and Tale's Nuthouse
September 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Yip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, skimpy clothing, or wrist, lycanthropic, attention-span, or stomach issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is an overhead attraction, viewers are required to obtain safety blasters.
- In 1982, this attraction was reworked to obliterate images that could be viewed as too frightening for piranhas.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the ice room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.