Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Nuthouse train as seen from the top of a location
Yip and Tale's Nuthouse
August 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this train will be full of farm animals.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, emotional baggage, or lung, cardiac, leg, shoulder, back, or viral complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this train.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and legs inside the other guests at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.