Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Nuthouse attraction, temptingly twirling in the evening sunlight
Yip and Tale's Nuthouse
December 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with regular children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too boring for immature tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from heart, skin, back, leg, elbow, or hair disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to purchase princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.