Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tail's Treeshack attraction, humanely leaving in the morning moonlight
Yip and Tail's Treeshack
April 7, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Yip and Tail's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph area.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to enter.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.