Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Yip and Tail's Treeshack attraction, August 24, 1979, 2:99 p.m.
Yip and Tail's Treeshack
November 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Yip and Tail's Treeshack is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- There is a secret lounge obscured by this attraction's ravens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rider.