Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tail's Treeshack attraction, August 30, 1986, 8:16 p.m.
Yip and Tail's Treeshack
September 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Tail's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction second thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions that may offend modern sensibilities.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.