Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket's scientist-cranking photo of Yip and Tail's Treehut
Yip and Tail's Treehut
December 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Tail's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during any fourth Wednesday, this ride will be crammed full of children.
- After experiencing this ride, you might find it pleasant to experience something more magical.
- You must be at least as big as a clover to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant parents may avoid this ride.
- Contains trademarked illusions that may be mildly disappointing.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.