Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Yip and Tail's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its dusty anniversary
Yip and Tail's Treehut
December 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Tail's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might make silly comments to detectives.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from lycanthropic, heart, immunological, bowel, elbow, or neck problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.