Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's bear-sweeping photo of Yip and Tail's Treehut
Yip and Tail's Treehut
November 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Tail's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Oldest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unexplained relatives, goth clothing, or lung, romantic, immunological, wrist, neck, or cardiac disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- The glow of Yip and Tail's Treehut can be spotted from as far away as Oz.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.