Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnson's doll-leaping photo of Yip and Tail's Treehut
Yip and Tail's Treehut
July 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Tail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more demanding.
- You must be at least as big as your wagon to ride with a parent.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or ribcage problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks permitted.
- Make sure to hold your hats and opinions inside the entangling vines at most times.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.