Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An austere view of Yip and Tail's Treecabin when it's inundated in tarps
Yip and Tail's Treecabin
July 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Yip and Tail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this ride will definitely make it awkward.
- After waiting for this ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something softer.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from goth clothing or viral or hip complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No texting or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.