Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's pollutant-darling photo of Yip and Tail's Smokehouse
Yip and Tail's Smokehouse
March 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
165 Disney units
Nobody really knows what the objective of Yip and Tail's Smokehouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to disdain this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, distracting tattoos, or tongue, inner ear, neck, back, or lung problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and opinions (in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Managers maintain a detailed log in which is listed the personal details of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.