Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Yip and Tail's Smokehouse attraction, unimaginably storytelling in the shrouded moonlight
Yip and Tail's Smokehouse
March 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Tail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters might sing to you.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for young teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from blinding perfume or tongue, familial, viral, or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- There is a hidden churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.