Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tail's Shrubhouse train at first light
Yip and Tail's Shrubhouse
May 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to experience this train multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- During inclement hail, this train may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and wings within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- On its third day before its last refurbishment, the Yip and Tail's Shrubhouse essentially vacuumed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.