Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction during repairs
Yip and Tail's Shrubhouse
March 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Yip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from familial, tongue, romantic, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- Contains imported characters.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.