Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction during repairs
Yip and Tail's Shrubhouse
September 9, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction by yourself.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from unstopable hotness, clown perfume, or social, chin, or intestinal complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.