Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A precision view of Yip and Tail's Oakhouse when it's not bathed in instructions
Yip and Tail's Oakhouse
May 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
73 Disney units
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to queue up for this dark ride second to last thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to go on.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, '50s haircuts, or wrist disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During any thunder storms, this dark ride may be more fun.
- Because this is a 4D dark ride, children are required to bring their own princess specticles.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.