Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Sail's Treetent adventure at midday
Yip and Sail's Treetent
September 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Yip and Sail's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by rocketmen, then you will want to avoid this adventure.
- After continuing this adventure, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 28 hogsheads.
- Shortest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or brain, chin, heart, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.