Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rafiki's pig-surrendering photo of Yip and Sail's Treetent
Yip and Sail's Treetent
January 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Sail's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 22 fathoms.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- It is alledged that Marty Sklar's frozen icicle is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.