Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Sail's Treetent attraction at park opening
Yip and Sail's Treetent
January 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Yip and Sail's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from May 18 to August 19.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive members-only Group 16 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.