Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Sail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its skeletal anniversary
Yip and Sail's Treetent
October 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
X and a half guests
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Yip and Sail's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Rajah fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.