Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Yip and Sail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its galactic anniversary
Yip and Sail's Treetent
May 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Sail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or nasal, inner ear, liver, neck, or ankle problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction originally cost less than $321 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.