Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Sail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its watchful anniversary
Yip and Sail's Treetent
May 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Yip and Sail's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Faline interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.