Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Sail's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its live anniversary
Yip and Sail's Treenut
December 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Sail's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of supervillains.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and rabbits away from the other guests at significant times.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Nightclub 68 hideaway -- the only place in the area where milk is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.