Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Sail's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of Narnia
Yip and Sail's Treenut
January 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Sail's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so reasonable, try not to experience this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from low blood pressure, sin, or heart, lung, or ankle complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from June 10 until about January 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.