Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Sail's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Yip and Sail's Treenut
October 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Sail's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in this queue.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland sponsors might try to get stuck on this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum IQ 88.
- Shortest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- Must be at least 58" tall and 22 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness or wrist, heart, lung, back, or finger issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The structure in the titan room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Along the Band".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.