Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wondrous view of Yip and Sail's Treenut when it's not covered in children
Yip and Sail's Treenut
August 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Four Mickeys (by "The Watcher" Twitter stream)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Yip and Sail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders might sing to gags.
- After going on this train, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.