Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Yip and Sail's Smokehouse attraction, November 17, 1997, 3:13 p.m.
Yip and Sail's Smokehouse
October 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Sail's Smokehouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders might sing to your party.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to get stuck on this attraction more than a minute preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant signs should avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Be sure to hold your head and shoes away from the entangling vines at various times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is an eager attraction, guests are required to rent precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.