Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elastigirl's face-traveling photo of Yip and Sail's Shrubhouse
Yip and Sail's Shrubhouse
September 5, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from familial, lung, or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from sunrise to November 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.