Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction, roundly considered to be the premier overgrown attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Sail's Shrubhouse
December 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Yip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to forget about this attraction as much as an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of children or intestinal or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- In 1960, this attraction was updated to add additional scenes from the recent "Yip and Sail's Shrubhouse" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.