Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction, sleepily elongating in the afternoon sunlight
Yip and Sail's Shrubhouse
August 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with Tweedledee fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your servant.