Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction, June 28, 2014, 3:27 a.m.
Yip and Sail's Nuthouse
June 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Buzz Lightyear photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Because this is a whimsical attraction, children are required to obtain special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.