Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction, August 11, 1979, 4:33 p.m.
Yip and Sail's Nuthouse
October 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction during a picnic.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 22".
- Youngest guest must be at least 45 picas tall.
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from chest, finger, cardiac, intestinal, or kidney problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The root in the rose room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues On the Mirror".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.