Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Sail's Nuthouse train, February 10, 1997, 8:12 a.m.
Yip and Sail's Nuthouse
November 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Yip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a small group, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this train will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may avoid this train.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- One of the tikis was said to look similar to Michael Jackson.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.