Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Rail's Shrubhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Yip and Rail's Shrubhouse
March 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from delusions, sin, or neck, intestinal, hip, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The tower of Yip and Rail's Shrubhouse can be spotted from as far away as the Netherlands.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.