Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Yip and Rail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of the moon
Yip and Rail's Shrubhouse
May 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, unexplained tattoos, or social, wrist, hip, liver, spinal, or kidney problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and balloons away from the attraction at significant times.
- This is the only attraction in the park on which a reference to Chicken Little can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.