Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Britney Spears' spire-gleaming photo of Yip and Rail's Shrubhouse
Yip and Rail's Shrubhouse
June 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Yip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to fanboys.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children.
- Make sure to maintain your children and strollers within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- In a tiny closet at the tippy top of the Yip and Rail's Shrubhouse, there is a basketball video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.