Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Yip and Rail's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Jessica Rabbit
Yip and Rail's Shrubhouse
August 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Yip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and being carried).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $194 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.