Massive Duckland Attraction Database
The Yip and Rail's Shrubhouse attraction, vapidly annoying in the fading candlelight
Yip and Rail's Shrubhouse
June 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Yip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know queue up for this attraction first thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Duckland pet owners can repeatedly ride this attraction less than a half hour preceeding its opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your enemy to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 52".
- Maximum width 98".
- Driver must be at least 77" tall.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from December 27 until about June 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Duckland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.