Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its beloved anniversary
Yip and Rail's Nuthouse
September 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," retired Disneyland honeymooners should forget about this attraction more than a minute prior to its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.