Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction, traditionally frowning in the morning sunlight
Yip and Rail's Nuthouse
August 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Yip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as allowable to enter.
- Maximum height 56" (after a haircut).
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- This was one of the few remaining "X ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.