Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Rail's Elementhouse attraction at dusk
Yip and Rail's Elementhouse
April 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Rail's Elementhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear or cardiac, familial, clothing, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- No shoplifting or nudity permitted.
- Make sure to keep your hats and strollers inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=345511: "scientific candy" unrecognized function . Flushing database.