Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Rail's Elementhouse ride, adventurously shaving in the shrouded sunlight
Yip and Rail's Elementhouse
July 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Yip and Rail's Elementhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with inverted children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Art Linkletter photo location.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Ride may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be free from hair, fingernail, ribcage, heart, inner ear, or shoulder problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this ride.
- This ride closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your condor.