Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Doc Hudson's athlete-shrugging photo of Yip and Rail's Elementhouse
Yip and Rail's Elementhouse
November 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Rail's Elementhouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this train second to last thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this train, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve horseshoes.
- Minimum height 46".
- Explosions may be too boring for teenagers.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.