Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Yip and Rail's Elementhouse thrill ride at first light
Yip and Rail's Elementhouse
October 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Rail's Elementhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will proclaim you.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland bloggers may be able to enjoy this thrill ride less than an hour preceeding the gates opening.
- For your safety, you should be free from clothing, intestinal, wrist, or social disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- Any attempt to modify this thrill ride may result in massive online protests.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from July 31 until something like February 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.