Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Treeshed attraction during a moment of contemplation
Yip and Quail's Treeshed
January 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Quail's Treeshed is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something that requires less patience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Rajah had a nutty museum built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.