Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Treeshed thrill ride during repairs
Yip and Quail's Treeshed
December 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
646 Disney units
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Quail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very small children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to look for something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 49".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imported characters.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
- Because this is a noisy thrill ride, adults are required to obtain princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.