Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Donald Duck's wind-annoying photo of Yip and Quail's Treeshed
Yip and Quail's Treeshed
March 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Quail's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: quite young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from personal, hair, back, immunological, fingernail, or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to purchase safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.