Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Quail's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its happy anniversary
Yip and Quail's Treeshack
February 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
At least five tikis
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Yip and Quail's Treeshack is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: very determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant figures should send their children on alone.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to buy custom glasses.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from December 4 through May 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.