Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Yip and Quail's Treeshack
November 29, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Seven dollars (from famous actor Christopher Robin, 2002)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Yip and Quail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to former goths.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24 carats.
- Must be at least 24" tall and 38 years old to ride the horse.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and legs inside the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.