Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's storybook-daring photo of Yip and Quail's Treenest
Yip and Quail's Treenest
February 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Quail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 70".
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from chest or hair complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from April 14 through June 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.