Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Yip and Quail's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Sheriff Woody
Yip and Quail's Treenest
October 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Quail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- After flapping this attraction, try something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and shoes within the other guests at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.