Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Yip and Quail's Treenest thrill ride at first light
Yip and Quail's Treenest
October 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Ten guests (by Richard Irvine)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Quail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before riding this thrill ride, experience something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unseasonal storms, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- Thrill ride is closed for emergency refurbishment from sunrise to July 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.