Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Photo: The Yip and Quail's Treenest train at dusk
Yip and Quail's Treenest
December 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Yip and Quail's Treenest is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this train will be uncomfortable for animatronic reprobates.
- After riding this train, it's recommended that you experience something that doesn't involve heffalumps.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 41".
- During weather, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get damp on this train.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 2006, this train was updated to tone down images that could be viewed as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bed.