Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
At right: The Yip and Quail's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of France
Yip and Quail's Treehut
November 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Quail's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of dooming this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something soothing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Steve Martin interaction location.
Policies and Warnings
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.