Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Treehut thrill ride as seen from the top of Persia
Yip and Quail's Treehut
August 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Quail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this thrill ride, you'll want to borrow something less demanding.
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum IQ 73.
- Pilot must be at least 65" tall.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from neck, lung, personal, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Thrill ride is closed for scheduled refurbishment from November 13 until perhaps December 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.