Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Treehut attraction at park opening
Yip and Quail's Treehut
April 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Quail's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Canyons," Disneyland tourists can ride this attraction up to an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from hip issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.