Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Treehut show, fantastically choking in the fading candlelight
Yip and Quail's Treehut
November 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Quail's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of muppets, then you will want to avoid this show.
- Instead of going on this show, you might find it pleasant to look for something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 18".
- Youngest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- During inclement earthquakes, this show may explode.
- This show closes at sundown.
- Make sure to hold your head and legs away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a noisy show, participants are required to bring their own safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.