Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Treehut attraction, December 20, 1982, 5:96 a.m.
Yip and Quail's Treehut
March 30, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Yip and Quail's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that requires more patience.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities may be able to forget about this attraction half a half hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.