Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its elusive anniversary
Yip and Quail's Treehut
January 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Quail's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be free from lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your head and opinions inside the attraction at all times.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive harpsichords-only Casino 66 lounge -- the only place in a town where milk is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.