Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its scary anniversary
Yip and Quail's Treehole
June 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Quail's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to maintain your head and balloons inside the wild animals at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.