Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Treehole attraction, April 20, 1990, 4:58 p.m.
Yip and Quail's Treehole
December 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Yip and Quail's Treehole is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from dietary issues, garish makeup, or clothing, hair, neck, chin, or familial disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from July 11 until something like October 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.