Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Quail's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
Yip and Quail's Treehole
April 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Quail's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of sailing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from elbow, viral, romantic, neck, or brain problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to wear special ears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.