Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Florida
Yip and Quail's Treecottage
April 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Quail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of frowning this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve pens.
- Minimum height 28".
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Because this is a colorful attraction, participants are required to purchase custom glasses.
- The boat was designed by Davy Jones.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.