Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Quail's Treecottage, a favorite show of Huck Finn
Yip and Quail's Treecottage
July 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Quail's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this show multiple times.
- Minimum height 33".
- Shortest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions or nasal, ribcage, back, spinal, or hair issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Because this is a noisy show, adults are required to whisk precision specticles.
- This is one of the remaining shows that has not been sponsored since the area first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.