Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Treecottage attraction at park opening
Yip and Quail's Treecottage
October 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Yip and Quail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Warning: very immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may guide if you don't let them.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that requires more clothing.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.