Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Treecottage thrill ride, finally rusting in the morning moonlight
Yip and Quail's Treecottage
February 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Quail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into an indigenous skull.
- Before enjoying this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- After a 1999 reopening, new characters were reworked in the buy-a-bride scene.
- Be sure to look for an underground Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.