Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Quail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its special anniversary
Yip and Quail's Treecottage
January 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Quail's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land Adventure, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- It is alledged that Pumbaa's frozen plane is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.