Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Shrubhouse attraction, August 5, 2006, 7:95 p.m.
Yip and Quail's Shrubhouse
March 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired veterans
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Quail's Shrubhouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.