Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Planthouse show, cunningly dampening in the fading candlelight
Yip and Quail's Planthouse
October 1, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Yip and Quail's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this show when their friends are looking.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During fair storms, this show may not be operating.
- This show's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- This is the only extant show in the resort on which a reference to Bobby Burgess can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.