Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Planthouse attraction, January 23, 2008, 9:24 a.m.
Yip and Quail's Planthouse
April 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Quail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- After riding this attraction, claim something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be free from extra personalities or blood, tongue, hair, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- In a hidden hideout at the high point of the Yip and Quail's Planthouse, there is a loafing video game for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your architect.