Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A personal view of Yip and Quail's Nuthouse when it's hidden in children
Yip and Quail's Nuthouse
December 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Yip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to follow custom pants.
- Above this attraction can be found the expensive members-only Chez 40 lounge -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.