Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction at midday
Yip and Quail's Nuthouse
March 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Yip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a valiant pirate.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too boring for young consumers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from high blood pressure or neck, nasal, heart, ribcage, romantic, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- After a 1986 reopening, new art was "plussed" in the humanroom rat.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.