Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Yip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Melodyland
Yip and Quail's Nuthouse
December 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a vendor from a future attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.