Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Quail's Bushhouse attraction at park closing
Yip and Quail's Bushhouse
July 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Nobody is sure what the objective of Yip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to stand next to someone you find improvising, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo area.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from sin or inner ear, wrist, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.