Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treeshed attraction, September 2, 1983, 7:12 p.m.
Yip and Pale's Treeshed
July 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Pale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and shoes inside the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to obtain special athletes.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from November 24 through May 16.
- One of the blasters was created to eat like Beast.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nightmare.