Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Pale's Treeshed, a favorite adventure of Robert Sherman
Yip and Pale's Treeshed
April 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Pale's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this adventure by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Make sure to maintain your children and glasses within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Below this adventure can be found the rumored cast members-only Guild 22 hideaway -- the only place in the land where liquor is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.