Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treenest attraction during refurbishment
Yip and Pale's Treenest
November 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Pale's Treenest is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Shortest guest must be at least 62 gigabytes tall.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.