Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
Yip and Pale's Treenest
April 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Yip and Pale's Treenest is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland BFFs might try to imagine this attraction for a moment before its opening.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from immunological, spinal, leg, chest, hair, or stomach issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $26 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.