Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treenest attraction, dangerously considered to be the best jolly attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Pale's Treenest
July 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Yip and Pale's Treenest is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something shorter.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Magoo photo area.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and wearing firefighters).
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or viral or kidney issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from June 5 until something like September 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.