Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treenest attraction, February 8, 2010, 5:65 a.m.
Yip and Pale's Treenest
June 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Three and a fraction Mickeys
Nobody knows what the target audience of Yip and Pale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 29 years old to ride a second time.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own special waivers.
- This was Merlin's particularly hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.