Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji's sculpture-vacuuming photo of Yip and Pale's Treehovel
Yip and Pale's Treehovel
March 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Pale's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to burn this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from September 14 through March 12.
- Ferdinand the Bull originally intended for this attraction to display live clubs.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.