Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its speedy anniversary
Yip and Pale's Treehovel
February 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Pale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Boredom may occur.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to have precision specticles.
- In 1960, this attraction was updated to add additional characters that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.