Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treehovel attraction, March 2, 1990, 1:18 p.m.
Yip and Pale's Treehovel
September 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Pale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from extra personalities or ankle, neck, brain, chin, stomach, or elbow problems or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from May 12 until about June 12.
- On its third day before its last refurbishment, the Yip and Pale's Treehovel immediately was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.