Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of a star
Yip and Pale's Treehovel
June 2, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Pale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters may pick on people near you.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During bad storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Some cast members insist that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.