Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treehovel attraction during construction
Yip and Pale's Treehovel
April 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Pale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum height 66" (when kneeling).
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1917 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.