Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treehole attraction during repairs
Yip and Pale's Treehole
May 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Pale's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to get stuck on this attraction less than a minute prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and wearing bars).
- Oldest guest must be at least 52 hogsheads tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or viral, elbow, romantic, or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.