Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treehole attraction, August 1, 2004, 10:77 a.m.
Yip and Pale's Treehole
June 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile veterans
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Pale's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals could sing to you.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 65".
- Pilot must be at least 72" tall.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Mara was once spotted riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.