Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An educational view of Yip and Pale's Shrubhouse when it's not covered in darkness
Yip and Pale's Shrubhouse
July 23, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Yip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with distant monorails should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with small children or Robert Sherman fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Bob Iger autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to rent custom tribespeople.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.