Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Shrubhouse adventure during a moment of contemplation
Yip and Pale's Shrubhouse
February 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Yip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Pregnant chipmunks won't want to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature tweens.
- During particularly intense storms, this adventure may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons away from the other guests at all times.
- The unused areas adjacent to this adventure are haunted by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.