Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Bushhouse thrill ride as seen from the top of Endor
Yip and Pale's Bushhouse
January 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Not recommended for:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to fear this thrill ride repeatedly.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from cardiac, finger, clothing, tongue, ankle, or chest disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and legs within the thrill ride at appropriate times.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no props used in this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.