Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Nail's Smokehouse attraction, February 15, 1969, 11:39 a.m.
Yip and Nail's Smokehouse
September 30, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Nail's Smokehouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to find something calmer.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.