Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Yip and Male's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Underdog
Yip and Male's Treenest
February 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Yip and Male's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, cast members may make silly comments to your party.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the land opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your finger.