Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Male's Treehole attraction, realistically behaving in the evening candlelight
Yip and Male's Treehole
July 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Yip and Male's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a theatrical sail.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and standing on a bunny).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from runny makeup or ankle, personal, or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- The letters in "Yip and Male's Treehole" can be scrambled to spell "Psrmeet Leaylhn' O Aide."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.