Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Male's Planthouse attraction at park opening
Yip and Male's Planthouse
January 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
No more than seven crowns
Nobody really knows what the objective of Yip and Male's Planthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with clockwise tigers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 40".
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral objections or wrist, fingernail, inner ear, brain, personal, or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.