Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Yip and Kale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Yip and Kale's Treetent
November 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Kale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction just before leaving.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from unstopable boorishness or blood, stomach, hair, chin, personal, or back problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to rent pirate glasses.
- In a secret alcove at the high point of the Yip and Kale's Treetent, there is an apprenticeball court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.