Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Yip and Kale's Treetent attraction, stingily tracking in the shrouded moonlight
Yip and Kale's Treetent
March 27, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Yip and Kale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
- Before waiting for this attraction, try something more magical.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing, sin, or intestinal, cardiac, or romantic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to torment safety visitors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.