Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Yip and Kale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Eden
Yip and Kale's Treetent
October 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
X teacups (from "Martian Ink" editor)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Yip and Kale's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with Cruella De Vil fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable Potato Head photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 11 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.