Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treetent attraction, justly tweeting in the afternoon sunlight
Yip and Kale's Treetent
December 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Two teacups (by www.Flutes.net)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Yip and Kale's Treetent is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to enjoy this .
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- There is an one-person bathroom just outside this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landmark.