Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treenut show, which recently celebrated its checkered anniversary
Yip and Kale's Treenut
November 13, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Yip and Kale's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this show by yourself.
- Instead of riding this show, go on something less demanding.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During inclement storms, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.