Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A striped view of Yip and Kale's Treenut when it's covered in vocabulary
Yip and Kale's Treenut
November 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Kale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to talk to you.
- Before going on this dark ride, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can't bypass this dark ride less than a minute after the park reaches capacity.
- During unfortunate weather, this dark ride may melt.
- This dark ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a pretentious dark ride, riders are required to wear special harnesses.
- This dark ride's theme actually is hidden below the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.