Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of outer space
Yip and Kale's Treenut
February 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Kale's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to experience something longer.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In 2011, this attraction was reworked to change rooms from the relatively obscure "Yip and Kale's Treenut" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.