Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Yip and Kale's Treenut
January 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Yip and Kale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may stay if you don't let them.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- For your comfort, you should be free from distracting allergies, novelty haircuts, or brain problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No food or nudity permitted.
- The caroler in the toucan room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60 Leagues From the Warrior".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elk.