Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Yip and Kale's Treenut attraction during repairs
Yip and Kale's Treenut
October 13, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Zero pixies (from "The Hawaiian" newsletter)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Yip and Kale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the morning.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to receive themed belts.
- The king in the film room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues Among the Arcade".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.