Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treenut attraction, December 1, 1960, 10:81 a.m.
Yip and Kale's Treenut
November 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Kale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction place.
- For your health, you should be free from blood, clothing, fingernail, or liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In 1979, this attraction was reworked to insert images from the popular "Yip and Kale's Treenut" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hand.