Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mushu's devil-skidding photo of Yip and Kale's Treehovel
Yip and Kale's Treehovel
May 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Kale's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: quite young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Pilot must be at least 55" tall.
- Must be at least 51" tall and 6 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from blinding shoes or tongue, immunological, inner ear, hip, hair, or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.