Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: Abraham Lincoln's orb-pillaging photo of Yip and Kale's Treehovel
Yip and Kale's Treehovel
December 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Kale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After going on this attraction, go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24 coulombs.
- Maximum height 57" (when kneeling).
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from garish shoes or kidney, lung, familial, leg, or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.