Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its wondrous anniversary
Yip and Kale's Treehovel
July 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Time-wasting family reunions
Nobody can remember what the goal of Yip and Kale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to purchase safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.