Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Kale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its brutal anniversary
Yip and Kale's Treecottage
August 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Yip and Kale's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Lush Glass") are able to long for this attraction more than a quarter hour after park opening.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to participate.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary scenes that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- One of the periods was sculpted to smell like Richard Sherman.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=849877: "wacky boulder" illegal record . Unable to continue