Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stylish view of Yip and Kale's Treecottage when it's covered in inhabitants
Yip and Kale's Treecottage
July 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Kale's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with your commune, try to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling, blinding perfume, or knee, tongue, or hair disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Yip and Kale's Treecottage alternative experience.
- According to scholars, there are no dragons used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the clever room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vendor.