Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Kale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Baby Herman
Yip and Kale's Treecottage
January 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Yip and Kale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction before dinner.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant props won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and glasses within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.