Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Yip and Kale's Treecottage
July 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Kale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders might make silly comments to rascals.
- Minimum height 48".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unstopable drooling or chin, finger, intestinal, romantic, elbow, or attention-span issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the writings of Mater.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.