Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Yip and Kale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Yip and Kale's Treecabin
December 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Kale's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 42".
- Maximum width 41".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No running or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.