Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treecabin attraction, finally studying in the afternoon candlelight
Yip and Kale's Treecabin
December 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Kale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, other guests might make silly comments to your friends.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to experience this attraction just a moment after park opening.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 93".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.