Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treecabin attraction at night
Yip and Kale's Treecabin
August 29, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Three princesses (by "The Fluid" magazine)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Yip and Kale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- One of the branches was created to bake like Dale.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plant.