Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treecabin attraction during repairs
Yip and Kale's Treecabin
April 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge thumbs down (from Ub Iwerks)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Kale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters may pick on people near you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.