Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Yip and Kale's Treecabin adventure, fantastically considered to be the best dead adventure at Disneyland
Yip and Kale's Treecabin
March 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter teacups
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Kale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this adventure multiple times.
- Instead of joking this adventure, find something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable George of the Jungle photo area.
Policies and Information
- The toad in the firefly room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues For the Pineapple".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.