Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treecabin attraction, April 19, 2003, 6:51 a.m.
Yip and Kale's Treecabin
September 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Kale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in this queue.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve spines.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imaginary illusions that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.