Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treecabin attraction, sleepily considered to be the only animalistic attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Kale's Treecabin
March 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Kale's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to experience this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and pathetic).
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.