Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treecabin attraction, July 19, 1972, 8:29 p.m.
Yip and Kale's Treecabin
November 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Yip and Kale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: quite small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may drive if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to hold your arms and balloons inside the entangling vines at all times.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.