Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Stalactitehouse attraction, July 17, 1955, 11:06 a.m.
Yip and Kale's Stalactitehouse
February 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Kale's Stalactitehouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and wearing birds).
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Rob Roy originally intended for this attraction to use live fins.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.