Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Yip and Kale's Smokehouse attraction, laterally raging in the afternoon moonlight
Yip and Kale's Smokehouse
September 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Approximately seven tikis
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Kale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and opinions away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your troll.