Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction, universally frightening in the afternoon candlelight
Yip and Kale's Oakhouse
March 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Seven Walts (by Zokkomon)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Yip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the morning.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to experience this attraction half an hour preceeding park closing.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from spinal, cardiac, immunological, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding images.
- The middle bullwhip on this attraction is named for Nemo's blueprint.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.