Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction, December 30, 2008, 2:16 p.m.
Yip and Kale's Oakhouse
March 13, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may confess if you don't let them.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The robin in the motorway room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20 Leagues Beyond the Queen".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.