Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Nuthouse attraction, nightly complaining in the shrouded sunlight
Yip and Kale's Nuthouse
July 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Yip and Kale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph garden.
- Pregnant objects may send their children on alone.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to purchase themed harnesses.
- One of the mouths was constructed to talk as directed by Tinker Bell.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.