Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Syndrome's pacifier-hula-ing photo of Yip and Kale's Nuthouse
Yip and Kale's Nuthouse
May 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Kale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from weird growths or kidney, ankle, liver, attention-span, or blood disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are filled with friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.