Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Kale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Fritz
Yip and Kale's Bushhouse
September 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half thumbs up
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 24".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Yip and Kale's Bushhouse alternative experience.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate pants.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from January 6 through March 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.