Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Bushhouse attraction, fabulously considered to be the finest original attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Kale's Bushhouse
August 23, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Yip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph thingy.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or cardiac or chest complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a charming attraction, viewers are required to wear safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.